Are you ready to lead us On a Mission?
YWCA Dayton seeks President and CEO
YWCA Dayton is embarking on a national search for a new president and CEO who has the leadership skills to build on more than 150 years of history, impact and influence.
Our next CEO must be an experienced leader with the passion and vision to successfully further our mission of eliminating racism and empowering women.
Our next leader will sit at the helm of a nonprofit that:
- Operates the only domestic violence shelters and rape crisis centers in Montgomery and Preble counties, as well as a 24/7 crisis hotline;
- Has four successful housing programs and a resource center focused on economic empowerment;
- Is a leader in advocacy, from grassroots education to statehouse lobbying;
- And is supporting the next generation through youth programming and innovative professional development.
Click here for the full job description and how to apply.
YWCA Dayton is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We seek a diverse staff passionate about our mission — eliminating racism and empowering women — for all our programs and departments in Montgomery and Preble counties.
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Generous PTO and holiday pay
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- YWCA Retirement Fund
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
YWCA Dayton certifies and agrees that all persons employed by or seeking employment with YWCA Dayton are and will be treated equally without regard to or because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, social economic status, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, union activity, disability, and/or age and in compliance with all federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws, providing equal employment opportunity to those qualified.