YWCA Dayton is a champion of women and girls in three key ways: direct service programming, community outreach and education, and advocacy and public policy support.
Our core services:
- Emergency shelter and crisis support services for women and children fleeing domestic violence
- Crisis and counseling services for survivors of sexual assault, human trafficking, and stalking
- Affordable housing and life skills training for single women transitioning to independent living from homelessness or abuse
- Housing assistance for women and children who have experienced domestic violence and families who are experiencing sudden homelessness
- Girls LEAD!, an in-school, after-school, and summer camp empowerment and education program for girls 11-18
YWCA Dayton continues to be a touchstone, a stepping stone, or a resting stone for more than 100 women and children, every day. We are constantly working to ensure that the Miami Valley community will always have amidst its future, a place dedicated to empowering women and eliminating racism.
Shannon Isom, President & CEO
Violence Against Women
24/7/365 emergency shelter, crisis hotline services, counseling, and clinical support for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault
Affordable and transitional housing and housing assistance programs that include wrap-around life skills support and resources.
Women & Girls Leadership
Girls LEAD! in-school, after-school & summer camp empowerment and education program for girls 11-18; Women of Influence community leadership awards