We’re excited to welcome you at Dayton’s largest luncheon!
- Oregon District Garage (formerly known as the Transportation Center Garage): Located at 200 S. Jefferson St. Connects via walkway to Dayton Convention Center; $6 per car.
- No payments are accepted at garage entrance or exit; all payments must be made through pay stations located throughout the garage prior to returning to your vehicle. You may make your payment on your way in or as you leave.
- Please note that the skywalk connecting Dayton Convention Center to the Oregon District Garage has been experiencing some standing water during heavy rains, resulting in cracked cement in certain sections. The Convention Center is actively working to address these issues and apologizes for any inconvenience. Please watch your step and use caution when walking through impacted areas.
- Reibold Garage: Located at 117 S. Main St.; 0.2 mile walk to Dayton Convention Center. $7 daily max per car.
- Greater Dayton RTA – The Flyer: See map HERE for bus route and stops. Buses are free to ride and run every 10 minutes.
- The Link Bikeshare: See map HERE for bike station locations.
- Downtown Dayton Parking Map: See map HERE for surface lot and metered parking options throughout downtown.
- Walk and Carpool: Do you live or work within walking distance of the Dayton Convention Center? Are multiple people from your office all attending? We highly encourage you to walk and/or carpool.