Nominations for the 2022 honoree class are now open!
Deadline: Sept. 1, 2021
To be considered for the Women of Influence award, nominees must:
- Demonstrate a commitment to, and use her influence to further, the YWCA mission of eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all
- Provide leadership in her profession and community
- Give back to the community through her time, talent, and/or resources
- Not currently serve on the YWCA Dayton Board of Directors
- Not be employed by YWCA Dayton, including contract work
Important – Read First!
We highly encourage you to type your responses first in a Microsoft Word document and then copy/paste them into this form. This will ensure that your work will not be lost in the event the nomination form mistakenly closes. The form is not able to save your responses for returning to at a later date.
Nominations are kept on file and will be considered for the year submitted plus two (2) years. After that time period, if you would like a woman who has not previously been chosen to again be considered for a Women of Influence award, please re-submit their nomination with updated and/or additional information. You are also welcome to submit additional information to a previous nomination that is still within the 2-year consideration period.
Nominations for the 2022 honoree class are due by 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 1, 2021.
For questions, please contact:
Audrey Starr, Director of Marketing and Communications