Digital Self-Care Kit
How to be healthy and hopeful during COVID-19
Inspired by our sisters at YWCA Greater Cleveland, we’re excited to share a digital self-care kit with you as an ongoing resource during social distancing measures due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We know that this is a stressful time; hopefully the below resources — which we’ll be adding to regularly — help to ease some of the anxiety and difficulty. Take care of yourself today.
Remember — we’re #InThisTogetherOhio. We want to hear from you! Did you do something on this list? Let us know what you thought, and what conversations it started with those in your household or workplace. Share on social using #DigitalSelfCareKit and tag @ywcadayton. Have a favorite that’s not on this list? We’d love to hear it! Send us your ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you, or someone you know, is experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking, we’re always here. 24/7 Crisis Hotline: 937-222-SAFE.
Lucille Ball, Actor & Comedian
- Our favorite coloring pages & activities:
- Here’s how to make a face mask with a clear window that makes communication easier for deaf and hard of hearing people
- YWCA Dayton’s Pinterest Board: Healthy Bodies, Strong Futures
- Check out this guide for Building a Self-Care Plan
- Meditation for beginners
- Relax Melodies
- Plum Village
- Ohio’s Strive for Five Challenge
- Resilience in Challenging Times
- Explore this printable Digital Resource Toolkit for Getting Through Uncertain Times
- Check out these Kindness Resources even as we’re #TogetherApart
- How gratitude makes you a happier person
A therapist gives this advice on parenting during the COVID-19 pandemic