6549 Miller Lane
YWCA Dayton is having a fundraiser at City Barbeque Miller Lane on 10/12/2022 as part of our Domestic Violence Awareness Month fundraising! Order online or head on over to show your support and enjoy some BBQ—we’ll get 20% of sales from everyone who uses our fundraiser code when they order in-person, at (https://order.citybbq.com/menu/miller-lane) or in the City BBQ app!
- For an online order to count toward our fundraiser, you must apply code FundA prior to checkout at order.citybbq.com or in the City BBQ app. If you are ordering in person, you must present our group’s flyer or social media post with code FundA visible, either by pulling it up on their phone or presenting a printed copy.
- Online orders must be fulfilled—i.e. picked up or delivered—on the date of our fundraiser in order to be eligible: orders placed on the date of our fundraiser for fulfillment at a later date will not count toward sales. (Orders can, however, be placed in advance for fulfillment on our fundraise/r date.)
- Online orders must be placed at City Barbeque Miller Lane in order to be eligible: orders placed using our code at any other location will not count.
- Our total fundraising proceeds must be $500 or more to receive 20% of the proceeds from eligible sales, so tell everyone you know!
- The percentage of sales we will receive is based on food, beverage, and bottled sauce sales. Gift card and non-sauce retail purchases are ineligible, as are catering orders, orders placed via third-party delivery services like Door Dash, and sales tax.