Girls LEAD! of YWCA Dayton helps girls between the ages of 11-18 explore and celebrate their strengths, their voices, who they are today, and who they will become through the Girls LEAD! experience.
Read the announcement of our new program name HERE.
The Girls LEAD! experience includes:
- A safe place where girls’ interests, opinions, and concerns are valued by adults and other girls
- Trusting relationships with adult mentors with expertise in issues girls face
- Experiences that broaden girls’ horizons and counter stereotypes
- Curricula built on research that provides age-appropriate knowledge and builds girls’ skills
- Hands-on, challenging, and fun activities that encourage girls to embrace learning
Girls LEAD! Onsite ProgramsSummer Programming
At Girls LEAD! Summer Camp, girls get to have fun and make new friends while discovering new talents and life skills and thriving in a developmentally-appropriate, all-girl environment with strong female staff and mentors.
All camps run Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Programming is the same for each camp and includes interactive, hands-on activities with field trips, food, and more. Each participant receives a T-shirt, water bottle, and program materials.
Cost: $150 per general camper; $25 non-refundable application fee due with registration.
Students at Richard Allen are eligible for special scholarships;
Sibling discounts, as well as need-based financial aid, are also available; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.
We give girls in the community the opportunity to go through the Girls LEAD! experience identity programs through partnerships with schools and other youth-serving organizations throughout Montgomery and Preble counties. If you are interested in learning more or partnering with Girls LEAD! of YWCA Dayton, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Call 937-461-5550 x120 or email email@example.com